Thursday, October 24, 2013

I will speak!!!




Meet Terry Jones!!! Isn't she beautiful! Terry is a founding member of the Contemporary Christian Music group, Point of Grace. She has received multiple awards and nominations! After taking a break to be home with her family she has decided to speak! She is writing her own lyrics and music this time and she truly speaks from the HEART!!! I have had the honor to get a little glimpse into her life through the past years! She has been in my mothers bible study for years and so boldly led one I was involved in a few years back!  I am so excited about her launch on Saturday! Here is the ITUNES link below! Make sure you click on it and go ahead and pre order!! It will truly minister to you!

                           https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-will-speak/id710883188

No comments:

Post a Comment