Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19, 2009

We went to Fayetteville this weekend and had a great time. Elizabeth introduced me to the blog world. She helped me get started and I don't think I would of ever done it without her help. Barrett and Branton fell in love with their dog "Tosh." Barrett and I slept together and the first night he talked in his sleep all night. He kept telling Tosh to quit licking his feet and to get off of him. Little did he know there was no Tosh in the bed. When he woke up the next morning he said "Daddy, did you know that Tosh slepted with me last night?" His dream was so real that he literally believed the dog was in the bed with him all night. It gave me a better perspective on his sleeping habits. Let's just say I sure am glad he has his own bed. Thanks Bella and JoBo for a fabulous weekend. It really was like a retreat! Yall are always so helpful with the boys and we really appreciate it. Love you!

1 comment: