Monday, November 30, 2009

Finally!!!!







It has been way too long! I decided to spend some time updating since Branton is sick and we will be home today! The boys are getting so big. Branton is almost 22 months and Barrett will be five in March. This past month has been a whirlwind. God has really allowed me to have a thankful heart and spend some time reflecting on the positive instead of the negative. Praise number one, we are still living in the house we are staging as we are finishing up on building. It's looking like we won't have to move twice in the midst of everything. Praise number two, Barry's work has been such a blessing. He truly is building a business. He has been working so hard for our family and I am so proud of him. Praise number three, I am finally over the sickness of this pregnancy and we cannot wait to find out what this little munchkin is.
I keep telling myself that I can't wait for '09 to be over but in all realization I needed to stop for a minute and reflect on God's goodness. We truly do have so much to be grateful for. I am ready for the year '10 for sure because I am excited to see what it holds.




1 comment:

  1. both of your boys are just as handsome as they can be! someday i will need tips on what in the world you did with them while you were sick. i can work up a panic attack just thinking about it. =)

    ReplyDelete