Monday, November 11, 2013

BIG BONUS!!!!


Interested in GLOWING skin and putting your best face forward for all your holiday parties?! Interested in extra income for the holidays?!?!

Check out these stories! A few reasons why NOW is the time NOT to miss this CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!!!

1. Ever heard of Proactiv?! As the creators of Proacitv Solution, Doctors Katie Rodan & Kathy Fields know what they are doing! ...

2. There is NO front runner in this $2.9 billion $$ industry and Rodan + Fields is projected to be the top!

3. Do you like good odds?!? Harvard says that in direct selling, if you get in before the company hits 100,000 it is a Once in a Lifetime opportunity! Rodan + Fields has less than 30,000 right now!

4. We are a clinical skin care company who just happens to use direct selling as our channel! Most other direct selling companies are a $$ making companies who chose skin care as their product of choice. WE FOCUS on skin care and our product show it!!!

5. Short on time?! I'm doing this easily and lucratively along side my full time job!!! And I feel like I'm wining the lottery each month financially AND with perks like the FREE iPad I'll be receiving at the end of the month!!!
I am SO thrilled I said "yes!"

Do YOU want in on this?!?

http://mad.ly/26b863
 
BIG BONUS TO ANYONE WHO JOINS MY TEAM THIS WEEK!!!! IT'S MY TWO TEAR ANNIVERSARY AND I AM CELEBRATING BIG!!!! CONTACT ME!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment