Thursday, August 22, 2013

Promo THURSDAY!!!


THANKFUL Thursday! I am so THANKFUL for all my clients new and old!!! With the launch of the new Roller! I am ROLIING out a promo today! Order a regimen through Friday and I will bless you with a free mineral powder to enhance your regimen ...
even more!!!! Wanting to go FOUNDATION FREE? I HAVE and all because of the regimen I use and the Mineral Peptides that support it!!! MESSAGE ME TODAY!!!

Perfection is a process. When it comes to achieving healthy, clear, foundation-free skin, even the most rigorous clinical skincare routines take time to show results. That’s why we created a new treat and protect product that offers both immediate and long-term skin-enhancing benefits that work with any Rodan + Fields Multi-Med™ Therapy regimen. Infused with patent-pending RFp3 technology, ENHANCEMENTS Mineral Peptides SPF 20 supports skin’s resiliency to environmental aggressors and irritants and provides sun protection, while light deflecting minerals immediately even skin tone and reduce redness.
 
Please note: You have to order as a preferred customer! Which is a great deal anyway because you get 10% off and free shipping. You also have to email and let me know you want this promotion. mrush7@sbcgloabal.net
www.morganrush.myrandf.com (Product website)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment