Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Would if you would of partnered with the Drs that created Proactive???



Many of you know I own a business with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists and I love it. (that isn't new news. keep reading) I love my customers telling me how amazing their skin looks, I love the entrepreneurs I have been blessed to coach and who inspire me, and I LOVE doing it all flexibly around my family. TONIGHT you can get a glimpse of why I am so excited!

We have a huge product launch taking place this fall followed this January with entering Canada, our first step into the international marketplace. It's crazy to think that I will have an international organization in 2014, but I will!

TONIGHT one of my business partners, Romi, is doing an information call to give people more insight into our company and what is coming. I want to invite anyone who has an interest in learning a little more about my company to dial in. I am excited to be doing accelerated coaching for new business owners in September so they can utilize this upcoming product launch and our entrance into Canada. So if, after listening, you are interested in more details, contact me. I am happy to share my story and answer any questions you have.

Maria

TONIGHT
6:30 pm PT, 7:30 pm MT, 8:30 pm CT & 9:30 pm ET
(dial in a few minutes early to ensure a spot on the call)

712-432-0075; Code: 523417#
Replay -- 712-432-1085; Code: 523417# (available through Friday only)
 
Dial in! No one will know you are on there and then let's talk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment